Forever Young 21st Birthday #OOTN

Hey everyone, my birthday passed about a week ago and it was the big 21st! I did exactly what I did for my 20h birthday which was have a big dinner with family and friends, get glammed up with a makeover by Mac Cosmetics and feel glamorous in a new outfit. I felt like the birthday princess. First thing I did was get my new license that way everyone could be aware that I made the big 21.  My friend Cherry did my makeup effortlessly. Then my family and Friends met me at the Japanese Steakhouse where we had a delicious meal. I had a great time and I am very blessed to see 21.
Details on outfit below.


Birthday Outfit Of The Night

Red Lace Circle Dress - H&M
Peep Toe Strappy Thick Heel - H&M
Head Chain & Necklace - Forever 21

Boyfriend & I At Dinner

Selfies After Makeover With Cherry

Family & I At Dinner


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu