Print Block Athletic Wear Collection X Stylebased Designs

Hi loves! This project was based on an active wear collection, the name for it is Print Block. I saw an internship for Reebok posted around my school, so I decided to do a collection inspired around them and a few other athletic companies. I was inspired by organic abstract color, and that was where my prints came in. My target audience is 25-40 years old, lower and upper middle class woman. Woman who do yoga, workout at the gym, play basketball or just take jogs with their dogs. These are the ages woman care more about their health. This collection is functional, stylish and eclectic. The colors draw your eyes and make it fun for any active activity your into. The fishnet material used in my illustrations make it the garments breathable and free. The kangaroo pockets featured on the bodysuit and hoodie both zip on the sides and include a peep hole for your headphones to come through, that way you dont have to worry about your iPod or phone flying out. The shorts and leggings all include a waist cincher built into the waistband. This includes 3 hook and eye settings that you can tighten as your slimming down from your workout and see your progression. The garments come in sixes XS-XXL. The perfect collection for the athletic woman.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu