The Roaring Twenties

14"x 22" Matte Board (Click Pic To Make Larger)

Currently in my Intro to Fashion Class we are reviewing the history of fashion. Everyone randomly drew a decade and had to make a mood board reflecting it. As you can guess I got the 20's. I wasn't initially excited.... I wanted the 60's or 80's. But after doing a lot of research and learning about the Harlem Renaissance this quickly became my fave decade. Below are some pics I loved from the 1920's style wise.







Images found on Google.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu