A Zine About A Fashion Student

Hey guys, so this summer I am interning at my college with our student design agency. Ill explain what this is in fact. We are a group of students designers from all different majors who come together as a collective and design for businesses in Columbus and for our college. I am the only fashion major in or student agency and give a fashionable perspective. I can't share the projects we do for businesses due to contracts, but I will share what I work on personally. Our first project was make a magazine about ourselves as artists, I decided to do a fashion zine. I haven't had a lot of practice with making layouts at all in fashion courses, but I used Adobe illustrator and indesign to create this. Take a look and let me know what you think. - Stylebased








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu