Karma What A Beautiful Woman

Summer is finally ending and its almost my favorite season; Fall! I have survived my first week of my senior year. I remember I started my blog freshman year of college, thinking I would show my journey. Im excited and terrified for the next steps of my life, but Im proud to say I am a senior Fashion Design major at Columbus College of Art and Design and I have grown so much as an artist. The name of the post is Karma What a Beautiful Woman, after a reggae song (Tarrus Riley -Karma)
 The song is very conscious and makes you think, I believe in karma and if your a beautiful person, mind, body and soul. It will come back around full circle. So here are a few of my outfits from the first week, at school and work (American Apparel) which I really enjoy by the way. - Stylebased 








Outfit #1

  • African Style Dress - Etsy Shop
  • Tribal Flats- Thrifted
  • Earrings - Asos
  • Fringe Bag - Agaci Store
Outfit #2
  • Floppy Hat - American Apparel
  • Button Down - American Apparel
  • Easy Jean - American Apparel
Outfit #3
  • Crochet Top - Urban Outfitters
  • Crepe Trouser - American Apparel
  • Statement Necklace - Royal Factory Boutique
  • Heels - vintage Tommy Hilfiger 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu