Summer Simplicity #OOTD

So the first day of summer was a few days ago, so I decided to do an Outfit of the day in honor of that. The weather has been horrible here in Ohio, constant rain and humidity. When we finally got a sunny day I took my chance and ran with it. I'm in the midst of changing my wardrobe/style from 90's, eclectic to a more simple clean style. As I get older and grow as a designer, I am finding my style and trying new looks. Buying less clothing that is more versatile and have longevity ,Enjoy - Stylebased





Summer Simplicity #OOTD
  • Black Side and Back Exposed Leotard Asos
  • Nude Double Layer Chiffon Skirt American Apparel
  • Wide Brim Amish Hat Thrfit
  • Black Jellie Sandals Forever21
  • Assorted Accessories Guess: Watch, Heirlooms: Rings & Necklace, Giftshops: Bracelets

Photography By: Shakir Smith









2 comments:

  1. I love the hat!! Big hats are my favorite and I have a lot, but always chicken out on wearing them out in public, LOL~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love hats when they don't fly away, they give simple looks more oomph. You have to try one :)

      Delete

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu