And The Weathers So Breezy





This past weekend was really pretty. So I went out with the boyfriend who decided to do some photography. As you can see my hair is different. I did a subtle ombre for spring (myself) and the side cut is still going strong, it just grew out. Also I was wearing my new sunnies, they flip open ughh I'm in love with them. Not pictured is my new all white wedged sneakers paired with this outfit. It's a very relaxed outfit which I haven't had on here yet. I know I say this almost every post but check out my huns blog ShakirSmithill.blogspot.com he did this photography.

Outfit Pictured

  • Diy Studded Denim Jacket
  • Indians Baseball Jersey 
  • H&M Dark Denim Jeans
  • Antique Louis Vuitton Bag
  • Vintage Gold Rope Chain
  • Flip Up Sunglasses Ebay
  • All White Wedge Sneakers Urban Outfitters



1 comments:

  1. Great photos hun! You should enter in my giveaway
    http://www.thefashionwheel.com/2013/04/fashion-show-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu