Dope Art of the Week

Going to a arts college you meet alot of talented people with alot of drive. One of those people being my boyfriend. He's an illustration major (which Iv mentioned in earlier posts) and he's been getting into digital work lately. One thing he does which I love is make art of me from time to time and I must admit its flattering. Here's some of the things he's been up to lately. One being a picture of me and another an inspiration fashion photo from tumblr. Visit his blog at ShakirSmithill.blogspot.com Enjoy loves


Digital Artwork of Me

Digital Artwork of Tumblr Girl


      


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu