Thrift X Beauty Haul

Hey loves I know I'v been pretty m.i.a lately , but seriously college has me swamped. I'v been a very busy little fashion major. Anyways I had two days off of school and I haven't been thrifting in a while so I treated myself. I didn't get a lot but what I did find was worth the trip in my eyes. I also have a small beauty haul of some cheap deals I happened upon in the drug store. 


Collective Thrift & Beauty Haul

       Beauty haul

Pictured above is a Wet & Wild dark brown eyebrow, Goody paddle brush, Black Radiance purple lipstick. Total $5.00

Black Radiance Purple Lipstick
Smart Pants Size 6 Hot Pink Blazer

Express White Cropped Blouse (ties in the front)
Authentic Vintage Louis Vuitton Wallet (Front View)

"Louis Vuitton Paris Made in France" Inside View

Back View


Please excuse my bare face but special thanks to my boyfriend for helping me take the pictures have a peek at his blog.  shakirsmithill.blogspot.com Also I will be posting OOTD with these items be on the lookout. Thank you xoxo -





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu