Job Interview #OOTD

 Happy Friday dolls, I had a job interview at a popular clothing store yesterday and I thought I'd do an OOTD. I wanted to show how I dressed proffesional, yet fashionable and trendy to suit this particular job.


Scarf tied into turban style, Black Radiance Purple Lipstick, Aldo Accessories Gold Hoop Earrings
The embellished top is actually a vintage Express mini dress tucked into the leather skirt to make the look more appropriate for an interview.  
The thick mustard blazer played off the colors in the jewels on the dress. I'v been using this oversized blazer as a coat and for a pop of color.
Leather skirt was at knee length then paired with fishnet stockings and leather combat boots for some edge.
Creepy smile haha. But the Lime green nailpolish can be found at American Apparel

Outfit of the Day:
  • Vintage Express Bejeweled Mini Dress 
  • Vintage Genuine Leather Pencil Skirt 
  • Vintage Oversized Mustard Blazer
  • Fishnet Tights
  • Jewel Toned Scarf
  • Aldo Accessories Earrings
  • Vintage Leather Boots
  • Black Radiance Purple Lipstick
  • American Apparel "Crescent Heights" Lime Green Nailpolish



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu