Leopard, Lavender & $heer #OOTD


HeadShot

Close up of Detail

My boyfriend/photographer and I



Hey babes, I havent posted in a little while, I'v been busy with my new job and the ending of my first year of University :O. I know I'm getting old. This is an OOTD from this past weekend on my way to work. I'm wearing my new ombre hair curly now (well new to you, old to me since I had this two years ago also.) I could give a tutorial if anyone's interested in how I achieve my curly hair! Anywho the peekaboo sheer is a huge trend now, but funny thing is I actually bought this dress last summer. I paired it with studded cheetah flats, a cheetah blazer, Versace inspired earrings and lavender tint lipstick. Normally this is a little to matchy matchy for my taste, but it all worked. Needless to say, everyone wanted to know if this outfit was at Forver21 while I worked. ;) 

Of course photo credit goes to Shakir Smith 


Outfit Pictured

  • Charlotte Russe Peekaboo Sheer Dress 
  • Target Cheetah Blazer
  • Vintage Versace Inspired Earrings
  • Vintage Gold Chain Belt
  • Leather/Cheetah Bag - Ebay
  • Lavender Tint Lipstick 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu