BACK AT IT

Rocking Wild Natural Hair, Lion Head Chain; Ebay, City Girl T Shirt; Forever 21, Red Lipstick; Local Beauty Supply

So I'v been very M.I.A and abandoned my baby (my blog) over the summer but in all honesty, it was the most boring summer of my life. Therefore I had nothing whatsoever to post. So I'm going to start off this year by staying consistent for one, (trying to with my fashion schedule) and I even remodeled the blog for inspiration! 
 I am a sophomore this year, so I am finally getting into my major and will be uploading my work. I dyed my hair back blonde from black I missed it. And I'v been rocking mostly natural hairstyles lately, giving my hair a break from heat. If you have any questions or would like a tutorial on any of my hairstyles let me know. Below are some update pics of the last few weeks at University.  Xoxo, Stylebased 

Lion Head Earrings; Forever 21, Lilac Lipstick; Local Beauty Supply, Stripped Dress (Also Below); Local Boutique 

Date With Boyfriend, Sheer Peekaboo Dress; Local Boutique, Studded Cobalt Bag; Ebay, Sandals; Forever 21 

Out With Friends, Tribal Print Top; American Apparel, Lion Head Necklace; Ebay, Gold Earrings; Vintage, Pool Party Blue Lipstick; Kaior Cosmetics, Hair Done By Me; Havana Twists (WHICH I LOVE!)

Humid Day Of Classes, Top + Bag + Shoes; Forever 21, Tribal Shorts; Thrited, Accesories; Thrifted, Hair; Havana Twists




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu