Lione$$ #OOTD




In the spirit of  the one random warm day we had I decided to pull out the fishnet stockings 
and live a little. I'm on a natural kick and have been wearing my hair natural and no makeup except lipstick crazy right? No, but I wanted to try something other then my usual which I feel is working in my favor. I just love lions and anything with them, like the Versace  inspired jacket and earrings, they bring a lush look to everything. Also I'v been meaning to make a thrift store post or video, nothing I have pictured above was over $7. So stay tuned for that and Enjoy!

  Outfit of the Day:

  • Chains & Lion Versace (inspired) Windbreaker - Thrifted
  • Levi Jean Button Down - Thrifted
  • Pleather Mini Skirt - Thrifted
  • Vintage Doc Martins - Thrifted
  • Gold & Black Lion Earrings Versace (inspired) - Vintage
  • Gold & Black Chain - Vintage 
  • Revlon Dark Purple Lipstick - Local Drugstore
Photo Credit: Shakir Smith - Blog Email



2 comments:

  1. You look so ggorgeous with your natural hair. Love your Outfit !!! Espicially your jacket ;)
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    Please let me know, i follow back right away!

    Bisous xx
    http://itsamatterofclass.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I would love to follow you back, you have a very cute blog.

      Delete

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu