New Year Updates & Thrift/Beauty Finds



Hi my loves, first i would like to start off with Happy New Year! I am bringing in the new year with a new camera and the pictures on the website will be officially taken by me unless stated otherwise. So the quality should be something lovely. I did a little running around and here are a couple finds I came upon. Enjoy

Olympus SZ-12 14 Megapixel Camera

Thrift Haul


Gold snake printed Aldo's Accessories Wallet

100% Vintage Leather Skirt
Authentic Minnetonka Moccasins

 Beauty Store Finds


American Flag & Camouflage Bandannas  
Black Ebony Lipstick
   




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu