Back To The Books - Quick Update

Pictured with Boyfriend Shakir Smith

Hey dolls, I just wanted to make a quick update. I am back at University and hitting the books (well art supplies in my case). Along with a new hairstyle I started my first fashion course last night and it was marvelous. So stick around to see my work which will be posted in the near future. The book I'm buying for the class is The fundamentals of fashion design By Richard Sorger which is available on Amazon.com if you would like to read along with me. Well stay beautiful & dress everyday as if your going to see your worst enemy. Bye, Loves

Outfit Pictured:
  • Black Sheer Button Down Blouse
  • 100% Leather Biker Jacket
  • High Waisted Light Washed Denim Jeans
  • American Flag Bandanna 
  • Aldo Accessories Gold Hoop Earrings 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu