Denim x Faux Leather

Hey guys. I have been so crazily busy this school year with classes and working at H&M (which I love)! Here is a project I did myself for my boyfriends 20th birthday. He had been asking for a bookbag that was at least 17" and I could not find that to save my life. So I did what I do best, I made one! I was partly inspired by American Apparels denim book bags, but I put a spin on it with a plush pleather pocket, and bottom. Deep denim fabric and black lining were used and 2" straps. These materials were bought at Joann's if your interested. He loved his bookbag and I had alot of fun figuring out how to make it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu