Anything is Possible with Coffee, Back To School

Anything is Possible with Coffee, Back to College




School is starting back up and your either excited or dreading it. I will be a junior fashion design major this year & I have mixed feelings about this year. Ill be working 2 jobs and going to school full time, so it will be a fulfilling year! I made a mood board for some of my college essentials, including two example outfits I would wear to class or work (easy to transition, which is at H&M). Everything is affordable or can be saved for if it is a little pricy. Happy School Year Lovelies!

Items In Mood Board (From Left to Right)
  • Miu Miu Cateye Frames (Splurge*)
  • American Apparel Bull Denim Cities Bag
  • Mac lipstick
  • Assorted H&M Jewelry
  • Leather Cut Out Booties
  • Free People Black Crop Top
  • H&M Basics Pencil Skirt
  • H&M Leatherette Jacket
  • Vintage Printed Blouse
  • American Apparel Easy Jeans
  • H&M Simple Black Flats
  • Michael Kors Jet Setter Bag (Splurge*)
  • Ipad/Iphone
  • Magazines & Sketch pad for Inspiration
  • Starbucks/Coffee for energy















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu