Stylebased Athletic Wear Inspired Outfit

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have updated. Finals were very brutal this year and I took a break from a lot of things. The good news is that I did make the deans list this semester so all the hard work was worth it. This was one of my finals for my surface design class where I learned to dye, paint and manipulate fabric. For this project I dyed my cotton spandex rib knit fabric twice, in a cold and hot vat dye. Mixing and creating two dyes, a orange and fuchsia color.The "tie dye" effect was created using shibori technique which is an old Japanese sewing technique. My logo Stylebased was added to the hot pink elastic using fluorescent paint and screen printing it on. The garment is a ready to wear look resembling athletic wear. The top very sports bra like and the pencil skirt long and stretchy enough to move about. This garment is targeted to ages 17-25, youthful, young woman who are having fun but want to be comfortable while shopping, partying, or hanging out on a nice day with girlfriends.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu