Comfty Color Block #OOTD Classes



Hey guys I had a great response from this #OOTD so I decided to post it here. This is just my casual school outfit. I like to be comfortable but cute so I love my harem sweats and dressed it up with an over sized blazer and a semi beat face! My boots are a bit beat up from art classes.I also went back blonde, I missed it and people seem to love it just as much!

Outfit Includes

  • Colored Block Blazer - Thrifted
  • Velvet Crop Top - Gift
  • Harem Sweat Pants - H&M
  • Circle Scarf - Target
  • Gold Watch - Guess (Macys)
  • Huge Hoop Earrings - Aldos Accessories
  • Lazy Boots - Rainbow Stores




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu