That Girl is Poison

*Drop 90's Beat* So your probably looking at this outfit like Haley you took it way back! But I had to style my outfit around the dope EXTREME highwaisted harem pants I made for my fashion final. It was safe to say no one else chose a design anything remotely close to what I chose to make lol. Well my teacher loved my presentation that included Bell Biv Devoe's 90's hit Poison (Ill post the video below for the younger viewers) and I ended the semester the bomb (as you'd say in the 90's)!


   Outfit Includes

  • Homemade Harem pants
  • D.I.Y Distressed Denim Jacket
  • Vintage Gold Choker
  • Flip Up Sunnies - Ebay
  • Basic White T- Shirt - Forever 21
  • Leather Baseball Cap - Urban Outfitters
  • All Black Chucks - Footlocker 

 

 
 


Bell Biv Devoe - Poison





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu