Its My Birthday I Deserve to Be Greedy Huh #OOTN

So I'm finally 20!!!! No more teen years for me, to celebrate this years birthday I decided to get treated to a Mac makeover and had family and friends at the Cheese Cake factory for dinner. It was a lovely night, one of my best birthdays. Can't wait till the big 21 next year! A birthday haul of all the makeup and gifts will be uploaded later this week. *Mauh 

Birthday #OOTN
  • Makeup - Mac
  • Rabbit Fur Vest - Yard Sale D.I.Y
  • Turtle Neck Crop Top - Forever21
  • Faux Leather Skirt - Forever 21
  • Half & Half Tights - Love Culture
  • Rose Gold Heels - Love Culture
  • Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag
  • Rose Gold Chain - Love Culture

My Lovely Cousin & I


Can you tell I'm a daddy's girl?

The hunny bun & I

Kisses On My Birthday *MAUH*

Power Couple

My Family & I

Rawwrr Selfie lol

Birthday Haul!


1 comments:

  1. you looked great love the accessories ! makeup was perfection girl welcome to team 20 hahah

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu