Walking Art #OOTD


Hey hunny bunnies! So I was out this past weekend when we had some beautiful random weather, doing my usual thrifting and shopping. I received so many compliments on this outfit I threw on this day I decided to do a little shoot by this crazy art wall I adore! I also filmed my first you tube video! Which is an Ootd video/ Thrift Haul featuring this outfit and that days finds. As soon as we finish editing the video it will go up, and I am dying inside with excitement. Stay Tuned! 

Love the Art Wall <3 ahhh
Enjoying My Curly Hair Right About Now
  
My Fave Jacket Goes With Everything
       


Accessories Pictured: World Wrist Purse - Urban Outfitters, Rings - All Gifts

Genuine Leather Jacket - Thrift Store

Oversized Green Button Down - Thrift Store

Pleather Shorts - Ebay.com
Accessories Pictured: Guess Watch in Gold - Gift, Silver Tribal Ring - Pacsun, Black Stone Ring - Thrift Store
Half Sheer/ Half Opaque Tights - LoveCulture.com, Leather Combat Boots - Thriftstore

 Lion Head earrings - Thirft Store, Lipstick - Up The Amp by Mac










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu