Fashion Life Updates


Hey lovelies I have been pretty M.I.A, this was due to finals and school coming to a close. I have successfully finished my sophomore year of college making the Deans list for my academic achievements ! I have to say I finished the school year pretty strong. This summer I am interning at a local boutique names Kifle Shoe Boutique. My designs were featured on a blog in an online magazine you can find here - http://www.capital-style.com. The online magazine is here - http://issuu.com and I will be coming out with a small line of clothing for Kifle this July. I am now also a sales advisor for H&M! I know this is a lot to take in haha, but it's clear to say I'll be a busy bee this summer.


Fashion Illustration Final (Above)

Magazine Spead (skirt and pants designed by Me above)

First day on the job (OOTD above at H&M)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu