Fashion Illustration Work & New Logo!

Hey hunny bunnies! So I have a new updated logo (which you most likely saw when you visited the site). My very helpful and talented boyfriend took the time out of his busy schedule and made it for me digitally. He does do commission work so if you would like a logo, artwork etc email him at Shakirs Email. The logo will be my new header, and be featured on my upcoming business cards as well. I am also including an illustration I am very proud of in this post. It is a fashion illustration featuring beautiful woman of color and how to embrace our culture in a cute & modern way.
Culture Fashion Illustration

New Logo designed by Shakir Smith



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu