Vibe With The Kid

   Let me introduce myself, my name is Haley Green . I'd like to just start out by what the intended purpose of my blog exactly is. I am a freshmen attending an art college majoring in Fashion Design. What I want to portray in this blog is my daily outfits,hauls and splurges (believe me there's alot), my fashion designs, illustrations and a look into the hectic life of a young urban designer. Let's start with some of my favorite flicks shall we? 


  


19th Birthday 

Date - Nov 13, 2012 

Outfit Pictured:

  • Denim Jacket - Gap, 
  • Cropped Velvet Bustier - Forever 21, 
  • High Waisted Jeggings - Thrifted, 
  • Black Combat Boots - Thrifted,
  •  Channel Chain Bag - Vintage. 
  • Juicy Couture Chain Necklace, 
  • Aldos Accesories Earrings
  • Black Leather Belt - Thrifted


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT

Stylebased is my brand and Haley Green is my name, but I go by both. This is the lookbook and blog of a 21 year old Fashion Student, Designer & Stylist. Attends Columbus College of Art & Design.

Stylebased

Contact Me Serious Inquires: Hgreen.1@go.ccad.edu